- If you have not already created an account for the web site, please click on the "Create an Account" link in the upper left corner of the page. Enter a unique Username and Password for yourself (please write this down and keep track of it) and click “Sign Up”. Follow the steps to "Activate" your account.
- To request access to you team's page, complete the Manager Registration.
- After permission has been granted, you will receive a confirmation reply. Then you can login, go to your team’s page and begin editing the content. The team’s pages are found under the “Team” section of the site.
Editing Your Team Page
- Sign in to your site and go to your Team Page you want to manage. Turn on Edit Mode. On the right side in the middle of the page, click the yellow Manage Team button. This opens TeamCenter in a new tab.
- Use the yellow tab page elements (Home, Roster, Game Schedule, Player Stats, Photos, Videos, Posts) to add content to your Team site.
Creating and messaging a Group
To create a group of parents/guardians to send emails:
1. Click the yellow ADMIN tab
2. Select the yellow GROUPS tab.
3. Click on CREATE NEW GROUP, and use the member directory to add profiles to your group.
4. Click SEND MESSAGE TO GROUP to send an email to your group.
Thank you and have fun!